CREATE LEARN INSPIRE
Creative Educational Consultancy.
Teaching and Training
Hywel believes in credibility, integrity and believability. Bottom line: he practices what he preaches! So whether it’s presenting to Head teachers at conference or teaching Y10 on a wet Wednesday afternoon, he will do so with enthusiasm, humour and with a realistic grasp of what is current in education.
Here are some examples of areas Hywel works in. Please get in touch and have a conversation to see if he can help you.
- Mantle of the Expert
- Behaviour, Engagement and Ofsted
- Using the Curriculum to Trap Kids into Learning
- Embedding a Coaching Culture
- Drama for Learning
- Creative Classrooms
- Building and Maintaining Positive Relationships
- TA Development
- Cover Supervisor Training
- Mentor Training
- Creative Partnership
- Creativity with Control: Holding on whilst Letting Go
- Emerging Pedagogies
- AST Development
- NQT Development
- Creative Consultation
Hywel is also available for conference workshops and keynote speeches. Go to www.independentthinking.co.uk to book Hywel for your event or contact him directly through this site.